Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ronan Keating - Last Thing On My Mind Lyrics (Chord)

Ronan Keating - Last Thing On My Mind Lyrics (Chord) - Hello,friends Chord Guitar, this article Ronan Keating - Last Thing On My Mind Lyrics (Chord), I have provided a complete song lyrics with guitar chords from scratch again until the end of the song. hopefully this article helpful. Okay, check this out.

Singer : Ronan Keating - Last Thing On My Mind Lyrics (Chord)
Title Of Song : Ronan Keating - Last Thing On My Mind Lyrics (Chord)

lihat juga


Ronan Keating - Last Thing On My Mind Lyrics (Chord)


Artist : Ronan Keating
Judul : Last Thing On My Mind Lyrics (Chord)

(G) (C)
Four o'clock in the morning
(G) (C)
My mind's filled with a thousand thoughts of you
(G) (C)
And how you left without a warning
(G) (C)
But looking back I'm sure you tried to talk it through

LeAnn-
(G) (C)
Now I see it so clearly
(G) (C)
We're together but living separate lives

Ronan-
(G) (C)
So wanna tell you I'm sorry
(G) (C)
Baby I can't find the words
(D) (C) (G) (D)
But if I could, then you know I would, yeah

Bridge: G, C x2

Chorus:
(G) (D)
No I won't let you go, know what we can be
(C) (D)
I won't watch my life, crashing down on me
(G) (D) (C) (D)
Guess I had it all, right there before my eyes, yeah
(C) (G)
Girl, I'm sorry now, you were the last thing on my mind

Bridge: G, C x2

LeAnn-
You carried me like a river
How far we've come still surprises me
Ronan-
And now I look in the mirror
Staring back is the man
I used to be

With you
How I long for you

Repeat chorus

Ronan:
Girl I'm sorry I was wrong
Could have been there
Should have been so strong
So I'm sorry, wooh

Repeat chorus x2


So this article Ronan Keating - Last Thing On My Mind Lyrics (Chord)

I hope article Ronan Keating - Last Thing On My Mind Lyrics (Chord) can provide benefits to you all.

You're reading an article Ronan Keating - Last Thing On My Mind Lyrics (Chord) and this article,the URL's permalink http://glitterintheirveins.blogspot.com/2011/07/ronan-keating-last-thing-on-my-mind.html I hope this article can be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment